I came across interesting riddle. Please solve all of it and instead of posting "who has the fish" post all other infos about fish owner, so we don't spoil it for others... To be honest, I'm not sure about this 98% claim, seems to easy to be true..
If you search the web there is a good chance you will find this riddle in your own language.
Einstein wrote this riddle last century and said that 98% of the world's population would NOT be able to solve it.
Are you a part of that 98%?
There are 5 houses that are each a different colour.
There is a person of a different nationality in each house.
The 5 owners drink a certain drink. They each smoke a certain brand of cigarettes and also have a certain pet. No owner has the same pet, smokes the same brand of cigarettes nor drinks the same drink.
The question is. "Who has the fish?"
1. The British man lives in the red house.
2. The Swedish man has a dog for a pet.
3. The Danish man drinks tea.
4. The green house is to the left of the white house.
5. The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
6. The person that smokes Pall Mall has a bird.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The person that lives in the middle house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The person that smokes Blend, lives next to the one that has a cat.
11. The person that has a horse lives next to the one that smokes Dunhill.
12. The one that smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to a blue house.
15. The person that smokes Blend, has a neighbour that drinks water.
Good luck and have fun
Have you ever done something fun outside? Surprise, surprise. You can discuss other games and interests here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1